Floral tattoo is widespread among all tattoo lovers worldwide. People can easily select their favorite flower and have it on themselves. They feel so fresh and positive after having a floral tattoo. Among all the flower tattoos hibiscus tattoo is one of them. This tattoo is available in four colors. White, red, pink, and yellow. All of them represent positive signs to the people. The beautiful hibiscus flower looks so sober on anyone, and whatever color you choose, the tattoo will present the positiveness.
What Does a Hibiscus Tattoo Mean
Hibiscus tattoo looks so beautiful on anyone, representing some beautiful meaning. In this article, you will know the importance of a hibiscus tattoo. This tattoo has historical significance. It is not just a simple positive tattoo. In China, people admire this tattoo a lot. For them, this tattoo represents the symbol of feminism. It is mainly a feminine symbol because a man loves to give this flower to a woman, which is considered soft. In some countries, this tattoo symbolizes a perfect woman.
There are many types of tattoos available. Mainly the differences come from the color of the hibiscus flower. This tattoo is available in four colors. In this article, you will get knowledge the out them.
- Red Hibiscus Meaning
Red is the color of love. This red hibiscus tattoo represents desire and love. Sometimes passion. It depends on the person who wants to have the tattoo with which meaning.
- Yellow Hibiscus Meaning
The yellow hibiscus tattoo represents the love towards the country because this flower is their national flower in Hawaii. They consider this tattoo to show their respect for their land. And also, it represents the friendship among the people of the state.
- White Hibiscus Meaning
White hibiscus looks elegant and straightforward, and it looks so beautiful on the skin. This white hibiscus tattoo represents peace. White is the color of peace, and this flower also represents peace, positiveness, and enlightenment.
- Pink Hibiscus Meaning
Pink hibiscus is very rare to look at. It is not that much available, and it looks so pretty. This pink hibiscus tattoo represents rare love towards anyone.
These four colors are mainly available, but many people also have blue and purple hibiscus tattoos.
Price of Hibiscus Tattoo
If you have a fake tattoo, you can remove it anytime, and the price is only 4$ to 10$. But if you want a permanent tattoo, the price starts from 100$. It depends on the local area and the design of your tattoo. In some local areas, you can find that they take colossal money or less money. And if your hibiscus tattoo’s design is simple, you can have it for less money, but if the procedure is gorgeous, the price range will rise.
Hibiscus looks so elegant and beautiful on anyone, and this flower represents the beauty of flowers and calmness.
1. Hibiscus & Orange Rose Tattoos On Half Sleeve
2. Orange Bird & Floral Hibiscus Red Tattoos on Chest
3. Humming Bird & Flower Hibiscus Back Tattoo
4. Hibiscus Floral Tattoo in Triangle on Forearm
5. Beautiful Hibiscus Floral & Humming Bird Tattoos on Arm
6. Amazing Gray Color Hibiscus Floral Tattoos on Arm
7. Incredible Red Color Hibiscus Floral Tattoos with Green Leaf on Arm
8. Amazing Orange Color Hibiscus Floral Tattoos with Multicolor Butterfly on Hand
9. Beautiful Natural Multi-Color Hibiscus Floral Tattoos with on Half Sleeve
10. Cute Colorful Floral Hibiscus Wrist Tattoo
11. Frangipani Floral Hibiscus Gray Tattoos on Thigh
12. Gray Hibiscus Rib Tattoos Design
13. Incredible Fusion Ink Hibiscus Red Ink Tattoos on Shoulder
14. Colorful Hibiscus with Mandala Tattoo Fusion on Half Arm
15. Colorful Mexican Hibiscus Arm Tattoos
16. Hibiscus Gray Color Tattoo Art with Humming Bird on Chest to Shoulder
17. Hibiscus Shoulder to Arm Tattoos with Mandala
18. Creative Hibiscus Red Tattoos on Leg
19. Colorful Hibiscus on Wrist
20. Simple Design Hibiscus Ink Tattoos on Sleeve
21. Whipshading Hibiscus Covering Shoulder to Half Sleeve
22. Tropical Multi-Color Hibiscus Branch Tattoos on Back
23. Cute Pink Color Hibiscus Small Tattoos on Leg
24. Cute Gray Color Tiny Hibiscus Tattoos Behind the Ear
25. Amicable Flash Tattoo Behind the Arm
26. Beautiful Hibiscus With Name Tattoo on Back
27. Tribal Hibiscus Gray Wash Tattoos on Forearm
28. Amazing Multi-Color Hibiscus Behind the Rib
29. Best Simple Design Hibiscus Tattoos on Shoulder
30. Amazing Black Ink Japanese Hibiscus Tattoos on Forearm
31. Amazing Dream line ink Hibiscus Tattoos on Back
I love to do tattoos. And work as a freelance writer part-time.