Do you have a hand tattoo that you want to get rid of? Well, some people want to get rid of their hand tattoos after getting them done. However, some people don’t have any problem with their hand tattoos. Now, this varies from person to person. We got you guys. In this article, we are going to clear all your doubts regarding hand tattoos. Also, in this article, we will be telling you the pros and cons of getting a hand tattoo. Let’s get started!
Things to Consider Before Getting a Hand Tattoo
Though hand tattoos are getting more and more popular day by day. Hand tattoos can change one’s perspective towards you. Also, having can tattoos can cause you some trouble as well. Moreover, you are going to get immense pain while having a hand tattoo. Sometimes the ink of a hand tattoo fades earlier. After hearing this some of you will think that you should not get a hand tattoo. But we would request you not to take your decision without knowing the pros and cons. After knowing all the pros and cons, you can take your decision. Now, let’s discuss the pros and cons of having a hand tattoo.
Positives sides of Getting a Hand Tattoos
Hand tattoos are one of the coolest types of tattoos. It also represents your artistic taste. Moreover, this can make you the center of attention. This type of tattoo shows your confidence and works as an accessory for someone. Also, hand tattoos have thousands of varieties. So, one can customize it according to their choice.
Negative sides of Hand tattoos
Hand tattoos can cause you some problems. For example, most of the hand tattoos are visible, and this may not look professional in some places. And this can be the reason for not getting your desired job as some professions don’t accept tattoos. Moreover, as we said before, this type of tattoo fades faster, and you need to retouch it after some time. So, this will also cost you some money. Furthermore, this type of tattoo is painful, so, if you can’t tolerate pain, it’s better not to have a hand tattoo as your first tattoo.
Why do people think Hand tattoos are a bad idea?
- Hand tattoos are inappropriate for some professions.
- Sometimes some cultures don’t accept this type of tattoo.
- Some religions also don’t give permission to have a hand tattoo or any type of tattoo at all.
Should You Have a Hand Tattoo?
Honestly speaking, nobody can tell you what to do and what not to do. It’s completely your choice whether you want to have a tattoo or not. Moreover, it is extremely shameful that in the 21st-century people are judging you for these kinds of things. We have shown you all the pros and cons of having a hand tattoo. Please don’t take decisions depending on how people will react. Lastly, after knowing the cons, if you feel like you can deal with these, then we will suggest you go for it.
Does the tattoo on the hand hurt a lot?
- Well, it depends on your pain tolerance. Some people can tolerate it a lot. On the other hand, some people can’t tolerate pain at all. But most people say that hand tattoos hurt more than any other type of tattoo as we have a lot of nerves in our hands. That’s why sometimes hand tattoos hurt a lot. But again, bearing pain is an individual thing.
How much does a tattoo a hand tattoo cost?
- The price of a tattoo defers from place to place. Moreover, the price also depends on the size and the design of the tattoo. The more design you want, the more you have to pay. Mostly, the price range of a hand tattoo is $100-$350. But one piece of advice will be from our side will be not to choose any cheap parlour as it can cause infection or other skin diseases.
How long does a tattoo on a hand heal?
- Normally, it takes approximately three to four weeks to heal a hand tattoo. But sometimes it may take up to four months for full healing. Here our suggestion would be not to get your both hand tattooed at the same time. First, do one hand and then after healing one hand then you can go for the second one.
Does a hand tattoo swell?
- Well, this is a common question between tattoo lovers. But the truth is “yes”, your hand will swell after getting a tattoo. That’s because the area around our hand is sensitive and it becomes more disturbed after tattooing. Also, you may have some infections. But you must make sure that you are taking care of it. You need to follow the aftercare properly so that the swell heals fully.